Fletchers Scaffolding & Son are able to assist clients by offering valuable advice, alternative cost saving solutions and meeting deadlines.
Using a wealth of experience and knowledge we organise everything from scaffolding permits to minor detail such as parking permits. We are happy to help with any aspect of our clients needs.
We are able to provide onsite meetings, offering advice and alternative methods to ensure your goals and deadlines are achieved, especially when contracts include penalties for late completion.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Scaffold Permit.
- Risk Assessment and Method Statement.
- Compliance Sheets TG20:13
- Design Scaffold if required.
- Provide a copy of Public Liability Insurance.
- Staff Training.
- Asbestos Awareness Training.
- Scaffolding Certificates.
- Apprenticeships and ongoing training through CITB.
Previous contracts carried out include:
- Public Houses
- Complex Access Solutions such as swimming pools, churches, bridge and protection systems.
- Industrial Roofing Works
- Support Structures.
Recent Case Study – Dutton Arms
Fletchers Scaffolding & Son were recently employed by Myriad Contracts, a company he has worked with for over two decades, to assist them with the refurbishment of a locally known pub, the Dutton Arms. Scott has kindly provided a testimonial of the work they carried out ▸ See Testimonial.